L2 is “out” What might have happened?
- You had an accident or a fall
- You bent forward and reached to the side awkwardly while lifting something heavy or even something small from the floor.
- You were putting on pants while stooped over and leaning sideways.
- You were gardening, scrubbing the floor, or walking on an uneven surface like the beach.
- You slept on a soft, sagging bed like a hammock.
- You’ve been leaning forward over a desk with poor elbow support or leaning over a low sink or work surface or sitting in a chair leaning on poor low elbow rests
L2 is “out”! Can Dr. Harkins fix it?
- L2 vertebra is “out” sensitizing the L1 pain nerves which travel to your Quadratus lumborum muscle; now the muscle has become overly-sensitive to pressure and certain movements(see above). The QL muscle is called “The Joker” because it is deceptively painful.
- Solution – Dr. Harkins can “adjust” the dysfunctional L1 segment stimulating the mechanical nerves which desensitize the pain nerves and get you back to perfect function.
- How long? – 2-5 visits over 3-7 days to get back to perfect function! Book Now!